Discussion in   FAQ's   started     7 years ago   March 26, 2017, 12:44:19 PM   by   lysanthir

Everything About Felucca Dungeon Treasure Chests

lysanthir
55 Posts
Topic :   Everything About Felucca Dungeon Treasure Chests
7 years ago  March 26, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

Hi all, I will try to share all my experiences with the custom treasure chest system we have in here, which spawns in Felucca dungeons eventually.

First of all, these custom treasure chests have an image of plain gray metal chest and all of them face South. They can have 2 different names when you move your cursor on them: "A Treasure Chest" or "A Locked Treasure Chest"

Need to use a lockpick or "Magic Unlock" on the chests to unlock them, having high luck and high lockpicking skill helps with better loot as wiki says.

Possible loots:

**A Scroll of Leveling (+1 Max Levels) & Magical Cloth Deed always come together**

~~ Where do these chests spawn?~~
They can spawn inside every felucca dungeon, including even t2a passages or outside of terathan keep.

~~ How often do these chests spawn?~~
According to my own experiences, I can say every 15-20 minutes.

~~What happens to the chests after someone unlocks them?~~
Regardless of if someone unlocks and loots them or not, when their timer ends, they disappear immediately and spawn in somewhere else in that dungeon (might take a while to respawn)

~~Is it only possible to get 1 item from the loot table?~~
No, it depends on how lucky you are :) . I, myself got a "Greater Magical Cloth Deed" & "+1 Socket Scroll" in the same chest once.

Please feel free to share your additions or do fix me if you think something is wrong in there, thanks :)

Ganthar
32 Posts
#1 Re :   Everything About Felucca Dungeon Treasure Chests
7 years ago  March 27, 2017, 06:31:17 AM

I guess ill add a few words from my experience.
- restorative goo looks like a standard reward, didn't really pay ettention but i think it drops from every chest
- evolution dollar and socket scrolls are additional reward that can drop from any chest
And the most important
- loot tables are broken
I see completely no point in stacking luck and lockpicking for those and the best drops and most of my sockets i did get with just 500-600 luck. Going up only decreased special loot from them.

lysanthir
55 Posts
#2 Re :   Everything About Felucca Dungeon Treasure Chests
7 years ago  March 27, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

Thanks for the heads up Ganthar :)
Restorative goos.. I wish it was a guaranteed loot but I can say it isn't. Still, they are way more common than any other loot, I agree.
I couldn't understand what did you mean exactly about evolution dollars and socket scrolls though.
About luck.. even if high luck takes a role with better loot or not, we can't make sure cause RNG is RNG :) someone with low luck can always get better loot than another player with high luck. All I can say is chests with more items inside seemed to have better loot to me with my experiences.

Ganthar
32 Posts
#3 Re :   Everything About Felucca Dungeon Treasure Chests
7 years ago  March 27, 2017, 07:31:02 AM

What i mean is that dollars and sockets might drop from any treasure chest together with for example belt of fortune at the same time. I've never seen other items drop together.
I used to farm those a lot and at best i would get 1 socket a day and its a whole day farming.
As for luck, the more i stack the fewer items from loot table drops, and i see no improvement in sockets/evo dollars drops.
Again thats just my experience, I might be just that unlucky

Sturger
730 Posts
#4 Re :   Everything About Felucca Dungeon Treasure Chests
7 years ago  March 27, 2017, 01:20:56 PM

This is very informative. Another great job in helping the wiki grow stronger.

--Sturger--

lysanthir
55 Posts
#5 Re :   Everything About Felucca Dungeon Treasure Chests
7 years ago  March 27, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

Oh, I see now Ganthar. I thought:
"~~Is it only possible to get 1 item from the loot table?~~
No, it depends on how lucky you are :) . I, myself got a "Greater Magical Cloth Deed" & "+1 Socket Scroll" in the same chest once. " this was covering your question though. Might be my bad, cause of my English probably  :)  I believe it is possible to get any combination from the loot table in the same chest. Like "+1 Pet Level Deed" + "1 Evolution Dollar" or "Greater Magical Cloth Deed" + "Belt of Fortune" etc.

Thanks Sturger, I will try to write more like these soon.