Discussion in   General Discussions   started     9 months ago   July 26, 2023, 11:12:13 PM   by   Hera

Considering coming back to UO

Hera
1 Posts
Topic :   Considering coming back to UO
9 months ago  July 26, 2023, 11:12:13 PM

Its been forever and the longing of playing has overtaken me. After spending countless years playing diferent shards. I'd prefr my OPP tank back, but not going to create waves. Kinda wish you guys had Fire Apes, but i like what you do offer. 

I quite lit4rally spent most of my teen years playing D&D on paper. Playing Guerilla in Forest Park (NW Portland Oregon) . Probably way too high from substance abuse. But thankfully i had a tight group of miscreants to back up my misgivings. 

Long about 2004ish, i started playing UO on computer and i was hooked. Favorite shard back then was Allure of the Unknown. Last shard played was Relive/Reborn. Unfortunately,7 years later Gizmo shut us down. Somewhere in Missouri....RIP Jaqui...

High points to me are fishing, treasure hunting, training gear in champs and dungeons. Harrower is good. Favorite is Gauntlet and Doom. Gotta love the deco. 

Deco... building homes the likes of which the GOds of old would stand under...prefersbly Babylonian. I e...im RH-B. Soo, i tend to gravitate towards darker or heavenly types architectures. Orr, remembering things from my actual dreams from previous lifetimes.. One of the reasons i play this game.