Discussion in   Help!   started     6 years ago   December 10, 2017, 10:41:30 AM   by   kroul

BowCrafting

kroul
23 Posts
Topic :   BowCrafting
6 years ago  December 10, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

Hi,

My BowCrafting Lvl is 120 and it's 147 with items but  Exceptional Yumi crafting chance still is %50. It's really comic because it means I need 290 lvl bowcrafting for make yumi with %100 chance ..... is anyone help me how can I reach to %100 yumi chance ????? thank you

Raventhorn
1 Posts
#1 Re :   BowCrafting
6 years ago  January 08, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

Bowcrafting is not just bowcrafting skill armslore  plays a big part in crafting also unfortunately you do require pretty high bowcrafting and armslore to craft a ex yumi but also the third thing involved in making a nice bow is luck so to make not only a ex yumi but a nice ex yumi you will need very high bowcrafting,armslore and luck

Sturger
730 Posts
#2 Re :   BowCrafting
6 years ago  January 08, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

Also, let me add, that doing the Elven crafting quests [bowyer Elf quest] can gain a nice talisman. This Bow-crafting tally can increase your Bowyer/Fletching skill and the exceptional percentage chance for crafting any item-- in the Bow-crafting field.

Imagine you get one with 21% exceptional chance... add that to your 50% and with 71% chance you are on your way to something good.

Let me state that you will have to work at getting a nice one of these talismans. However, luck of the draw has happened, so you never know.

Good Luck!

--Sturger--