Discussion in   Help!   started     6 years ago   September 15, 2017, 01:39:06 PM   by   Ashlen

Donation Questions

Ashlen
1 Posts
Topic :   Donation Questions
6 years ago  September 15, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

Hello all,

I just joined the shard yesterday (or at least I created my first character yesterday). I'm interested in signing up for a subscription and getting the fast start package. I had a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answer to yet.
Tyvm, welcome to the shard!

1. After I make a donation, who do I contact to connect it to my account? The wiki says to "page in-game", but I'm not sure who to page in-game. I assume this also means using the [pm command?
You can [pm Dante directly of send a general page from the help menu, with your real name, player name and amount, so I can find you quickly.

2. When having a monthly subscription, are the donation rewards connected to the account or do I need to page in-game each time the subscription cycles?
You should send a [pm each month so I can deliver it when you are online

3. Where can I get the Fast Start Package? Are they located at the White Vendor Stones in Trinsic and Britain banks?  The GMs need to create those items and add to your player/acct, just send a [pm and request the items

Thank you for your time.

- Ashlen Nightsong

Schuyler Bain
140 Posts
#1 Re :   Donation Questions
6 years ago  September 15, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

Ahoy & welcome aboard!

I can't speak to the recurring monthly donation or at least how it works, but for 1 time donations I always put my account name and character name in the notes of my paypal payment. Then once I get the confirmation from paypal (instant) I use the "HELP" button on your paper-doll and then select "OTHER" from the first page and then "OTHER" from the second page. Let them know you made a donation, sometimes I paste the transaction number in as well, but I don't know if that is needed or helpful. At that point you will be in a queue and the next available GM/Staff member will deliver your goods.

Some of the donation items are self-serve from the white stones once you have Evolution Dollars (ED), but the delivery of ED and some items/services (your fast starts package) are done manually by a member of the staff.

Hope that helps.