Discussion in   Help!   started     6 years ago   August 05, 2017, 06:36:55 PM   by   Subdued

Handful of midgame/endgame questions

Subdued
4 Posts
Topic :   Handful of midgame/endgame questions
6 years ago  August 05, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

I've been mostly going the swords/parry route but I'm finding myself wanting to play a mage build instead, PVE for now with dueling/pvp action down the line. 

For now, though, I'm focusing on the PVE side of a mage build while not painting myself in a corner if I decide to push it into a PVP when I start aug'ing the gear. 

1)  Should I just stick with stacking magery, eval int, parry, healing and anatomy, in that order?   Or, I read something here that stacking eval int and parry cancel each other out, is that still correct?  Is that a good reason to stack bushido instead of parry? 

2)  For champ spawns, are mage builds still using champ axes which have been converted to using mage skill?  Also, is there a deed for converting to mage weapon to use mage skill or is it put on there through the crafting process or through the spending of leveling points?  I was hoping there was a deed for it like there is for spell channeling but I don't see any anywhere.

3)  Are there any solo'able PVE spawns that are able to be solo'd with only a swords/parry type build or can mage builds kill the toughest spawns as well?  Do mage builds typically get a good repeating crossbow or something similar with mage weapon property on it?

Before I spent ED and gold I just wanted to make sure I went down a fairly correct path so I don't have any major regrets later.  I consider myself a min/maxer and I have limited playtime sometimes so I'm trying to avoid mistakes as much as possible.  Any advice appreciated!  Thank you.