Discussion in   Help!   started     6 years ago   September 06, 2017, 12:03:53 PM   by   JBBooks

Pet Breeding

JBBooks
8 Posts
Topic :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 06, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

I have 2 accounts 2 Cu s
Male and Female both finished Lvl 30 one has extraordinary DNA the Other Perfect DNA
I have 120 Real Taming 115 Lore 115 Vet one on the Main Char that initiating Breeding 156 Taming with
Jewelry  and Clothing  1300 Luck. 2nd Char Has 120 real Taming 110 lore 110 vet 145 Taming with Jewelry  and I think 700 luck
I Know the Luck score is kinda Low But the Best I can do right now. I have Failed Breeding 6 times. Is this Normal or am I doing something Wrong? O and I make sure Both Pets are Max Happiness and I always Eat till stuffed before Breeding.

Alexandra
20 Posts
#1 Re :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 06, 2017, 12:11:57 PM

Hi JB,

I have bred dozens of CUs and AFs, and Im sorry to tell you, but it's normal depending on their generation (the lower the easier). Note:  I know 100% generation has an effect on success chance, I DO NOT know if pet stats are taken into account.

Some examples of failures:  20+ failures on 5th gen AFSs, 5+ failures on gen 3 CUs, a few failures on 2nd gen GDs.

~Alexandra

Edit: To back up some of the numbers.
Breeder 1: 155 taming 155 lore 125 vet 1400 luck
Breeder 2: 135 taming 135 lore 120 vet 1100 luck

JBBooks
8 Posts
#2 Re :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 06, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

Thanks For The response
These are both Gen 1 Never Been Bred and my first attempt
the 6 hr delay sucks but I can live with it I will Just Keep Trying.. Maybe see if I can Bump my lore a little

Alexandra
20 Posts
#3 Re :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 06, 2017, 01:36:25 PM

Yeah, just stick with it!!! 

This is all just conjecture, but if your pets are such great DNA and high level and stats, then maybe number of stats DO play into the difficulty. Good luck!

JBBooks
8 Posts
#4 Re :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 07, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

Redemption!!! On my 11th Try I Finally got a ticket From the Breeder. It was Early b4 I left for Work I forgot To Eat before I Clked Breed so not sure if that matters lol but Finally!!!

Alexandra
20 Posts
#5 Re :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 07, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

Congratulations!!!!  Let us know how the babies turn out in a few days!

JBBooks
8 Posts
#6 Re :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 12, 2017, 09:53:12 PM

Update
For Those Wondering. My Generation 2 pets Bred on the Very First Try. So I guess it is Kinda Random.
The only real difference was the Gen2 pets DNA was lower. One was Common And The other Was Strong,
So lots lower than the Parents . Most Probably already Know That DNA plays a Huge Role in the Number of
Ability points you get each level when leveling up the Pet. I got a total of Approx 500 on the Strong pet and like 300 on the common. Approximate as I cant remember the exact numbers but that is real close.

Alexandra
20 Posts
#7 Re :   Pet Breeding
6 years ago  September 13, 2017, 08:22:40 AM

Awesome JB, thanks for the update!

It could've just been VERY bad luck, I don't think I've ever seen any Gen 1s fail.  :(

I recently started keeping a track of how many skill points my pets gain per level in a spreadsheet, varied by DNA and level.  I wasn't able to find this data on the wiki or forums, so I'm trying to get to the bottom of it myself.  Once I have enough data, I'll make a post about it!

I remember someone explaining to me in a conversation that the amount you gain is a range/level based on the DNA of the pet, so a Weak Pet gains 4-7 per level, a Common 5-9, etc etc.  I don't know the actual ranges, if someone does, that would be amazing and I can abandon my spreadsheet project.

~Alexandra.