Discussion in   Help!   started     6 years ago   October 12, 2017, 11:49:47 AM   by   JBBooks

Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick

JBBooks
8 Posts
Topic :   Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick
6 years ago  October 12, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

I Am Beginning To Think the WhiteStick Does Not exist. I have Been Looking For this thing For Days(Started Saturday). I have Picked Up Several Sharping Stones. So Many In Fact that I have quit Picking them up. Like 20. So someone Throw me a bone.
Does the Stick have Object handles like everything else in UO? Meaning if I am near it and Hold Cntrl+Shft I will see it?
Is this only on the Trammel  Facet or should I be looking in Fel as Well. I Know its Not Just Local to the City of Yew as I have Found some of the Stones a long ways from the Center of Yew on the Trammel Facet. Any hints would be appreciated. I am a patient Person and I understand that this is supposed to be hard. But man this one is REALLY hard. Also I thought I might see one somewhere locked down on someone's Porch/house   and I could put it in my scavenger Agent so incase I walked past it and didn't see it Steam would pick it up but I haven't even seen one. If anyone knows where I can look at one to add it to my list that would be appreciated too.

Sturger
730 Posts
#1 Re :   Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick
6 years ago  October 12, 2017, 01:46:13 PM

Yes this item has object handles
 Make sure you keep picking up the stones, as they are place holders, for spawn locations for this quest.
 Not 100% sure if the white stick is found in Fel, but you won't know until you look...
 As this quest is a tough one, and the stick is used to make a new--quest related item-- for a quality reward, I feel it is unlikely you are going to find a locked down whitestick. Not to mention this defeats the purpose of the Quest creators original idea for the quest. They want you to wonder around screaming... WHITESTICK are you here!

Since I found my whitestick without really trying... it spawned behind my house... I don't really feel the whitestick pain. Good luck.

--Sturger--

JBBooks
8 Posts
#2 Re :   Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick
6 years ago  October 12, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

Thanks for the Response. Do you or anyone Know of the Frequency of the Spawn? Is there always one in the World or are they on a Timer?
Maybe only Staff Knows. I guess that is part of the Frustration. Not Knowing that I may be looking for something that only spawns 1 a day
and it has already been collected.

JBBooks
8 Posts
#3 Re :   Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick
6 years ago  October 13, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

Just To Follow Up. REDMTION!!! I Found It. I guess I had More Confidence after the Reply. Thanks Sturger. It Was on the Trammel Facet. When I was Knocking Around The Fel Facet I never seen a Stone so Kinda  makes me think its Trammel only. Laying Right out in the open Pure White Gnarled Staff.
So again Thanks For the Confidence Boost!!! 

Sturger
730 Posts
#4 Re :   Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick
6 years ago  October 20, 2017, 08:10:12 PM

I am glad I helped. Enjoy! Also, and this goes for anyone... feel free to PM me in game to figure out game issues or quests, as I know the answers, how to complete the quests, or at least know how to track said information down; from sources or good ole fashion googling/forums or wiki reading.

Be well all... and remember; this fantasy game is about having FUN!

--Sturger--

Domino
114 Posts
#5 Re :   Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick
6 years ago  October 30, 2017, 01:09:02 PM

To clarify so we don't get poor newbies wandering the felucca forests! I do not typically put quest items in fel unless they are related to darker skills (IE Stealing)- So no white stick in fel. If you ask I will, if I have a moment tell you IF it's spawned (but this is completely a time permitting thing). I will not tell you where and I will respond in open chat so others will know it's up as well :)

Sturger
730 Posts
#6 Re :   Reagent Key Quest /WhiteStick
6 years ago  October 31, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

Domino is the best! Thanks for the info