Discussion in   Report Bug   started     6 years ago   August 11, 2017, 04:38:08 AM   by   MisterTuggles

Bugged Pets?

MisterTuggles
98 Posts
Topic :   Bugged Pets?
6 years ago  August 11, 2017, 04:38:08 AM

So I've not had my two slot elder WW's out since the change to allow pet stat loss, and the "restore" points were added. Really haven't logged in or paid much mind to them when I had. Started to look at my pets last night and noticed that somehow 3 of my 5 two slot elder WW's were sitting on 0/0 restoration points (I've never added goo to them), and that one of them was below the HP mark that I remember it being at when I played actively.

http://imgur.com/a/tLQRA

Was this some kind of bug that happened when the restore points were added, or what exactly has happened that made my elder ww go from 1500 to 1369 hp. Also, what caused these pets to get 0/0 restore points when the system was implemented? It is rather discouraging seeing that they have not been used for ages and are missing points/hp. Even more so since they are probably the rarest/most expensive pets in the game...

Phear
55 Posts
#1 Re :   Bugged Pets?
6 years ago  August 11, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

I didn't notice it but mine are also at 0/0, i have one that is 9/0 and won't let me restore his resists anymore

Undead worg 0/122
Cockatrice 0/110
FairyDragon 0/130
RoyalSteed 0/0

ArmoredWarhorse 0/0 and i've seen one in a vendor with 0/570

All my pets are from before the pet stats loss patch

MisterTuggles
98 Posts
#2 Re :   Bugged Pets?
6 years ago  August 12, 2017, 11:29:12 AM

Yeah, would be nice to get the dev input on this one... Makes no sense that they would have 0 restore points and that mine would have lost that much HP after the change when mine hadn't been used at all since that point...