Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   April 09, 2021, 08:47:31 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update April 09, 2021 [385]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update April 09, 2021 [385]
3 years ago  April 09, 2021, 08:47:31 AM

Royal Hunt new rewards should be working now (I think), let me know of any issues.  You still need to do 400 of them before you even see this level.

I finally got the 26 hours straight of working on the craft system it needed, thank you and I am sorry for the silence this week if you thought I was ignoring you.  Next step (Which is not nearly as intense) is making the Recipe Scrolls for the first set, the base ingredients for Hades and then figure out the resources needed for crafting them.  I also have a few new features to added to the system before I start making the production ingredients and recipes.  I also have one more tool to make, given the fact some of this has RNG involved I think the ability to  break ingreidents into lesser components would be handy for some especially if they are looking for specific features or skills.

Finally, I think the craft system is headed to where it needs to be...

Version 385
Royal Hunt Awards Updated:  The new list of awards should be populating now.
Child of Death Updated:  Old artifact from some odd package with bad weapon abilities
Valicious Updated:  Old artifact from some odd package with bad weapon abilities
Base Ingredient Updated:  Expanded base functionality to handle features for War Master Crafting
Crafting Quill Updated:  Simplified the durability increase.
Crafting Chisel Updated:  Simplified the durability increase.
Crafting Combine Deed: Cost now takes the ingredient/recipe durability into account when figuring out the price
Base Crafting Scroll Updated:  Expanded base functionality to handle features for War Master Crafting.
Crafting Scroll Gump Updated:  To many issues cleaned up to list, how about I just say it works now?