Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   August 27, 2021, 08:14:51 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update August 27, 2021 [403]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update August 27, 2021 [403]
2 years ago  August 27, 2021, 08:14:52 AM

Potion Key is in testing so if you find an issue please let me know.  Since I am dealing with a storage key a little word to the wise, if you find an exploit odds are someone else will too and they will tell me.  I will load the save from before this update and find out anyone who used the exploit and then remove any exploiters.  So if you want to stay here, please be smarter than a 5th grader.

Regen Rates:  This week think I have all the tools needed to see what is going on under the hood with a few players reporting issues.  I already have the Meditation skill marked for a recode, just want to give it some thought and see if I need to make changes to the regen rate code as well. 

Version 403
Contract Updated: A few small tweaks where I couldn’t type correctly.
Potion Key Updated:  Recoded the withdraw process, no longer will deal with kegs and will currently only use empty bottles from your pack. (Step 1 Testing)
Enchanted Easter Egg Updated:  Bad message when not locked down
Recipe Craft System Updated: Missing item message listed incorrect item when removing ingredients
Mobile Mod Updated:  Added functionality and commands to collected data with regard to Regen Rates
Mobile Mod Updated:  Added a mana test to provide detailed info with a complete test of mana on a player mobile
Regen Rates Updated:  Mana regen now provides debug data from the last regen cycle