Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   December 03, 2021, 08:22:44 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update December 03, 2021 [418]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update December 03, 2021 [418]
2 years ago  December 03, 2021, 08:22:44 AM

Unless the world is on fire next week for me involves anything I have on my list related to the 12 days of Christmas Quest.  My goal is to add in the new Recipe Craft System stuff which will include Gear Key ingredients/recipes.  Speaking of I also want to do a bit more testing after the massive amount of recoding that took place on the Gear Key, normally I would of avoided  such vast last minute changes but even I had to admit how needed they were.  Thanks to everyone to asked a ton fo questions in discord and helped me test it out answering.  Also should bring up in the Q/A there was an idea of another key which in my opinion will probably happen.  I do think both styles of keys will suit different needs.  Once I get done with all of the above my focus will be on updating the task market since I will have everything I need done for it.

Version 417
Gear Key Updated:  Complete redesign of the interface
Gear Key Updated:  Added priority loading to each item
Gear Key Updated:  Added the ability to skip an item during switch
Gear Key Updated:  Switch process partially recoded to handle new features
Market Updated:  Console data for testing removed
Minotaurs Updated:  Added 2 new versions for Sayla (May uses these myself in the future)
Christmas Stocking Updated:  New version for this year
Deco Deeds Added: 6 new item from Sayla and Flop