Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   February 26, 2021, 09:14:54 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update February 26, 2021 [379]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update February 26, 2021 [379]
3 years ago  February 26, 2021, 09:14:54 AM

This was one of those week where it started off as a complete mess as far as time goes.  I did manage to get 2 things done, first being a bunch of small clean ups and tweaks.. and the second was able to spend a day and half on War Master Crafting.  Turns out I may not have to code near as much as I had thought, the system so far has handled everything so far it is more a matter of me re-learning and remembering what I coded.  If all goes well like to start being able to craft my first War Master item early next week that way I can begin tweaking cost, time and expanding to complete the first set.

Version 379
Hades Region Updated: Saying “Hades Tears” in Hades will show you the number you have collected.
Package Chest Updated:  Tweaked a few default flags
Package Chest Updated:  Moved decay options to the config
Hide and Seek Updated:  [NoSeek will turn off the pointing arrows, using the command again will turn them back on.  This will reset after restarts to the On position
BaseCreature Updated:  Turned off some test spam I had hitting the console to verify certain things.