Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   January 07, 2022, 09:11:39 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update January 07, 2021 [421]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update January 07, 2021 [421]
2 years ago  January 07, 2022, 09:11:39 AM

There was  a slight issue this morning and lost about an hour or so, I do apologize and looking into the matter as to what caused it.  After I finish all my update stuff I will work on a free bag for all of those online, odds are I will do it tomorrow morning.  This will give everyone a chance to get back on.

GateKeeper has officually been started, this is one of the most important aspects of the Factions Systems as it will be what moves you from the normal shard to factions and back.  If this works as expected it will also lead into many amazing things.

My goal is to take a week or two this month to reset my brain, if being honest the holiday period is very exhausting and at the end I just need to take a deep breath.  No clue when yet but right now think it will start after the next update.

Version 421
GateKeeper Added:  Initial code foundation for this project (It isn’t even being tested yet so please calm down)
Vecna’s Coin Pouch Updated:  Added gold
Vecna’s Minters Toolkit Updated:  Added gold
Deco Deeds Added: 26 new item from Sayla