Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   July 16, 2021, 09:17:21 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update July 16, 2021 [397]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update July 16, 2021 [397]
2 years ago  July 16, 2021, 09:17:21 AM

Since the new recipe craft system does use a bit of the Vecna stuff I have started adding the needed layers there and investigating a few of the issues I have on my list for it.  The Bronze chests are spawning now and a few loot changes from mobs have been completed.  I am going to watch a little before making more adjustments but already planned is the next level chest and a few more spawn locations as well.

The serialization code seems to be going as expected (minus a few on the spot issues this morning) but only important things is that phase 2 is done and next week I can breath a little easier, then perhaps wrap up Hades.

I did add a new base item but honestly will be a little before I can really test it out.  Plus I want to give it some thought how to introduce the item and what odd mechanics can be applied.  If anyone has a new ideas feel free to send me a message on discord. 

Version 397
Dungeon Chests Updated:  Added a few new configs for Vecna’s Tomb that are now spawning.
Tomb Loot Updated: Discovered a few issues regarding missing items, cleaned it up.
Serialization Updated:  Stage 2 complete (My attempt to screw this up didn’t succeed)
Base AOS Light Added:  None shield off hand item base that can have AOS properties (in testing and no you cannot)
AOS Lantern Added:  Test item, it is mine.
AOS Updated:  Handles new item base
Recipe Craft System Updated:  Just a few tweaks I was able to nudge out while dealing with the bigger issue