Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   July 23, 2021, 07:16:48 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update July 23, 2021 [398]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update July 23, 2021 [398]
2 years ago  July 23, 2021, 07:16:48 AM

I am going to do one more pass of testing with the Recipe Craft System and if nothing breaks again, the next step is a public testing in Hades.  Just an FYI if I find nothing this can go live at any point with a flick of a switch for testing purposes.

Dungeon Chests are now at phase 1 operational in Vecna's Tomb, there are all kinds of things related to the Recipe Craft System and the Tomb inside them.  Next phase for this code is each type of chest has different levels and have certain special items for chests to be completely luck based.  This is closer to reality then it may seem since been coding for this the whole time, just needs to be tested and issues cleaned up.

Harvest System... I used to think crafting was the worst code I have ever seen, now it is the second worst.  Harvest is the new first.  Going to try to clean up some issues without a complete recode though.

Version 398
Dungeon Chests Updated:  Added a few 2 additional configs for Vecna’s Tomb that are now spawning. (Copper, Bronze, Silver and Gold)
Vecna’s Tomb Updated: There should be between 8 and 10 Dungeon Chests now spawning in the tomb, inside them can be all kinds of Vecna/Kas related items.
Shard Controller Updated:  Full implementation of the new property handler
Base Ingredient Updated: Added a few list index sanity checks
Lumberjack Harvesting Updated:  Slight recode for how bonus materials are handled.
Recipe Craft System Updated: A few ingredients had test features.