Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     10 months ago   June 09, 2023, 08:51:21 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update June 09 2023 [471]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update June 09 2023 [471]
10 months ago  June 09, 2023, 08:51:21 AM

I am starting to work on results and displays for information regarding to the new today system, this will also be the same code that handles some of the pvp event data and Hades.  Rather than perhaps screw up existing code I know is working I am going to just create a small mini-event to give me a playground to code and test the results/display.  Look for this to happen by the end of the month.  This follows more along the lines of what I desire for the future as well where each day or so will trigger a new small event and this will "just happen".  I like the idea of you logging in and never knowing what is happening ;).  That being said, one of the rewards for this test will be a new item a player gave me the idea for.

Version 471
Ultima Nucleus - PreProcessor Updated: Initial code for new event type
Ultima Nucleus - PreProcessor Updated: Correct handling for event results and displays
Today System V2:  Added base code for initial testing of a new event type
Zupas Coloring Box Added: New quality of life item in testing, this will be one of the rewards for the new event being tested later this month.