Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   June 11, 2021, 08:17:58 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update June 11, 2021 [392]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update June 11, 2021 [392]
2 years ago  June 11, 2021, 08:17:58 AM

More time then I liked got sucked into a few other things but over all I was able to get a ton of solid testing with the new craft system.  I did get a ton of small issues found and cleaned up but nothing major went wrong which is the most important thing, also have setup now several different item groups for rapid testing of functionality now.  I have 1 more group to setup and test, this will take a few hours on Monday I bet.  Then want to start a complete walk through again, see what happens.  I would also like to add some new dungeon chest configs for Vecna's Tomb since part of this system does require things from there.  So time to move that a few steps forward as well.

Version 392
Deco Deeds Added: 12 new items from Sayla
Harvest System Updated:  Small issue with mutated resource areas
Hades Dungeon Chests Updated:  Added new items (Phase 1 Complete)
Recipe Craft System Updated: Complete update of all files, countless small tweaks resolved from this past week of testing.
Set Framework Update:  Some functions are used by the Recipe Craft System that needed to be tweaked during final testing.
Market System Updated: Countless items updated this week to resolve issues with the new data