Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   June 18, 2021, 08:20:06 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update June 19, 2021 [393]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update June 19, 2021 [393]
2 years ago  June 18, 2021, 08:20:06 AM

I think I am to the point of a final walk through for the craft system, some of the craft tools are already on the loot table for the dungeon chests in Hades and as I check off a few more items on my list this will be expanded.  The code is already there in the config I just need to uncomment it.  I am pretty happy though with everything just want to walk through the process and see if something glares up. 

With the craft system getting ready I figured I needed something to help me field issues so advanced the Lost and Found code a little so it can collect items for me to be able to check on this should questions come up.

All I can say is almost there, can feel it :)

Version 393
Deco Deeds Added: 6 new items from Sayla
Lost and Found Updated:  Advanced code for a small test with replacing the core delete functionality with basic verification.
Shard Controller Updated:  Ability to assign containers for Lost and Found (Very basic)
Crafting Scrolls Updated:  Just a few minor tweaks heading into open testing
Crafting Tools Updated:  Code sync to make me feel better
Crafting Test Items Added:  Everything I am using on the dev shard moved to the live shard.
Recipe Craft System Updated:  Features index resolved preventing correct display