Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   June 25, 2021, 09:02:30 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update June 25, 2021 [394]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update June 25, 2021 [394]
2 years ago  June 25, 2021, 09:02:30 AM

If all goes well next week have only one remaining issue with the new craft system that I have remaining and I do not expect it to take long.  Then will take a moment and craft a few of each recipe which thanks to the new testing setup won't take long.  Then will implament the dropping on mobs, no real new code there and limited number of mobs plus will add a switch to turn the new system on and off.  I do need to add a few new Dungeon Chests to Vecna's Tomb to ensure the proper coins are available next week. 

Plus a few things I need to do in the new player dungeon.

Version 394
Deco Deeds Added: 49 new items from Sayla and Flop
Lost and Found Updated:  Advanced the code for both Storage Keys and Sewing Kits..
Shard Controller Updated:  Assigned a few additional containers for new groups (This may need to be recoded. Won’t take long but would prevent issues as the system progresses)
Crafting Scrolls Updated:  Found a wide range of issues when handling Cloth items, this should be wrapped up now but want to do a round of tests this week to verify.
Dynamic Logging Updated:  Added functions to handle gathering data needed for items.
Lost and Found Updated:  Now logs everything
Recipe Craft System Updated:  Adds crafters name if base item allows for it.