Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   March 05, 2021, 09:10:50 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update March 05, 2021 [380]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update March 05, 2021 [380]
3 years ago  March 05, 2021, 09:10:50 AM

After surviving my slight concusion earlier this week was able to finally get a few things done.  As far as War Master stuff goes was barely able to scratch the surface of what is needed.  I did get a little familar with my code and now need to create a few ingredients for the next step.  With any luck I will start off next week with some peace to get that done.  Hades should be working as intended for the moment now with a few bugs cleaned up.  (crosses fingers)  I will be checking the logs today to see if anyone was cheating with exploit and deal with that today.

Version 380
Deco Deeds Added: 19 new items from Sayla
Talking Deco Added:  Something new being tried out.
Hades PvP Region Updated:  Never fails sometimes; add a new feature, create a new bug.  Tears should be lost now on Death, the base number is 100% lost however this can be lowered with higher luck and Tiers in the Hade’s Trait.  I have a 3rd way to help prevent loss of Tears on death coming but will need some free time.
Dynamic Consumption Updated:  Small issue when making purchase on currencies
Hide and Seek Updated:  The command can now be accessed by Players (My fault there)