Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   March 12, 2021, 06:49:31 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update March 12, 2021 [381]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update March 12, 2021 [381]
3 years ago  March 12, 2021, 06:49:31 AM

Finally a decent week...

With a little luck Dungeon Chests will start to behave correctly, I knew this was going to a back and forth exercise which makes doing it in Hades perfect place for this to happen.  Of course this will only be the start because once I get the basics of it working correctly it will be time to add some additional functionality to it.

War Master Crafting is starting to get a head of steam now; main recipe scroll is done and the basics of the initial test ingredients seem to be in working order which provided me with a small list of needed changes.  Nothing that breaks the system in fact many of it was kind of expected once I got a real thing to play with the system.  There is a slim chance this could see the light of day in the next update for some serious testing.  This will lead to new loot table on the Hades Slot, Hades mobs and the Hades Chests.

Version 381
Deco Deeds Added: 21 new items from Sayla
Report Murder Updated:  Based on feed back we are back to where we were a few weeks ago, it is a good thing I have a sense of humor.
Hades PvP Region Updated:  Code clean up and reporting (Initial step to tweaking coins lost on death)
Dungeon Chest Updated:  Cleaned up the logic flow handling decay
Dungeon Chest Updated:  Added open chest name
Dungeon Chest Updated:  Dev mode to provide information on a live chest