Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     1 year ago   March 17, 2023, 09:25:48 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update March 17, 2023 [460]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update March 17, 2023 [460]
1 year ago  March 17, 2023, 09:25:48 AM

This has a lot of moving parts as I start to put things together.  I will slowing start to move the Skill Cap code into being. My goal is to have a daily vote start up during the week so we can do a full live test of players voting on a skill cap and it being set, then starting the process over again as scheduled.

Version 460
Market Data Updated: I forgot this last week, updated prices..
Event Scheduler Updated: Full range of functionality added for interaction with other systems and myself. Currently only the Daily Events are set as active, this is for testing and allow me to see how the votes will move foward without having to wait a week. Weekly, Monthly and Holiday Events will follow.
Today System V2 Updated: I think gifts are 90% done just was focused on getting voting and scheduler completed this week for testing.
Facet Controller Added: A lot of little things I have always wanted to make facets unique from each other, this will be the first step in that regard.
Uisneachs Gard Reward Chests Added: Bronze, Silver and Gold version of this.
Lucky Slots Updated: No longer will garb pieces drop but instead you will get a Reward Chest, nothing nurfed in fact in every way the rewards are better. I need to update the RC code to handle the next in line for this chest (Multiple Rewards)
Reward Chest Updated: I found a display issue when working with it.