Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   March 19, 2021, 07:51:18 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update March 19, 2021 [382]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update March 19, 2021 [382]
3 years ago  March 19, 2021, 07:51:18 AM

This update may seem small but it is just what I needed, less "need now" and more time spend on the War Master stuff.  I can state now I am finally feeling good about.  There is one left issue to work out and then can move out of using test ingredients to creating the real stuff.  So far I have been able to keep with the flavor of the War Master content which was one of my main goals here.

Next week I will also try to add a few new rewards for the Royal Hunt, I always need something extra and small to work on to clear my head sometimes so if you have any desired skills you want to see from the Royal Hunt please send me a direct message in discord.  I will be adding the more popular ones you give me or just will make it up as I go if no one cares. 

Version 382
Deco Deeds Added: 19 new items from Sayla
Regions Updated:  Added new Peaceful Event Area, this will no doubt need some tweaking as time goes by so just a starting point of limiting spell casting.
Gaming Dice Added:  New kind of dice added to help staff run events that require random things.