Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     11 months ago   May 05, 2023, 07:29:46 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update May 05, 2023 [466]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update May 05, 2023 [466]
11 months ago  May 05, 2023, 07:29:46 AM

This week was a monster week in some regards, tuned out a lot of things and cranked out over 100k words in code.  Needless to say my brain is a bit tired and this next week I will be working some event stuff and a few other things. Only 2 things missing from the SearchManager (Not sure if I will get to it this week) and that is a helper function so the different search types can handle a few different names and centered on one helper to handle that.  Then add the handling of keys.  Next 2 things I want to get done is leaderboard stuff, in some cases this needs a design and in others just needs code but I do need to centralize how this will all work.  Once the keys get handled I want to wrap up the FreeWall Event.

Version 466
Ultima Nucleus - SearchManager Updated: Can now access and remove any currency and items regarding a player (Keys have not been implemented yet)
Ultima Nucleus - SearchManager Commands Added: Series of commands to test and use the search manager.
Core - Commands Updated: Unregister a command in game
Core - Commands Updated: Alter permissions for a command in game
Core Updated: Skeleton code in place for testing compiling and caching scripts while the server is running.