Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   May 07, 2021, 07:49:46 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update May 07, 2021 [387]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update May 07, 2021 [387]
3 years ago  May 07, 2021, 07:49:46 AM

This doesn't happen often so figure I should state it for the record, everything this week went according to plan.  I did add a new key for the augments.  I went with a new key simply because I hate altering keys with 50+ new items which also can alter the perceived value as well.  As I state in the notes, it isn't the first time we have created a rare version of an existing key plus from this point forward new augments will have a home.  I really want to take a little time each week for keys, have a few other things I need to find a home for.

War Master Crafting:  This has made some great strides this week.  So far have ingredients to handle all of the properties in the Wild Practitioner set and next week will complete the actual rescipe scrolls.  Just for reference the ingredients can be used in all of the recipe scrolls (gear sets) in Hades.

Version 387
Deco Deeds Added: 29 new items from Sayla
Hades Socket Key Added:  Started with this, added all my new augments to this key.  It is the rare version of the Socket Key (We have done this in the past with other keys as well).  When I add more augments they will be added to this key.  First place this will be found is the Hades Slot Machine.
Bronze Hades Chest Added: Expanding dungeon chest code
Stealing Updated:  Now part of the Dynamic Logging system so we can track stealables.
BaseCreature Updated: Now part of the Dynamic Logging system so I can track mobs released faster and without a ton of information.
Virtual Potions Updated:  Given a new ID
Recipe Craft System Updated:  The dynamic token was incorrect for handling features
War Master Gear Updated:  Added ingredients to handle various armor props for Hades mobs (Claws and Blood)