Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   May 14, 2021, 08:54:42 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update May 14, 2021 [388]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update May 14, 2021 [388]
2 years ago  May 14, 2021, 08:54:42 AM

Everything this week went as planned except I didn't get the hammer done because instead cleaned up a few bugs that were posted.  I will do the hammer for the recipe craft system next week, this will allow for breaking up ingredients into smaller pieces in the event when it is complete it does not have exactly what you are looking for.  Just another option to help you complete your desired playing goal.  Once that is done it will be time put together the final touches; Cost, time and resources to craft the recipe. Then run it for a full test from start to finish.  There are some tools to help improve your results with crafting in this system and will be doing them in the Hades Dungeon Chests this week.

Also something to note: I will be getting my 2nd Covid shot next Thursday.  I have heard the rumors that it can hit a little harder so I will play the update next week based on how I feel.  Just be aware of it is skipped it isn't the end of the world, just means I woke up feeling like crap

Version 388
Deco Deeds Added: 6 new items from Sayla and Tiger
Sand Mining Updated:  Now provided double in Felucca
PvP Points Updated:  Cleaned up some journal stuff that was still being posted
Bod Box Updated:  Now will work on the correct number the display posts, incorrectly upgrading some bods (I still think there is an issue I noticed at the last minute so will look at this again next week or 2)
Package Chest Updated:  Added new Item ID for when the chest is opened.
Recipe Craft System Updated:  Now handles Lower Requirements and Improved Durability as features from ingredients.
Wild Practitioner Recipe Set Updated:  Each piece now complete
Shard Controller Updated:  Removed access to the Join New command (Not needed)