Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   May 21, 2021, 08:22:05 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update May 21, 2021 [389]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update May 21, 2021 [389]
2 years ago  May 21, 2021, 08:22:05 AM

First it seems I got a little happy removing the old pvp point system and also took out the death announcements, rather than revive part of the old system we are removing decided to start moving forward with the new system and getting that foundation in place.  If all goes well, there should be announcements this week and similar to the old system.  This will steadily change because I was not completely ready to start coding but it is a good starting point.

I feel the War Master stuff (new craft system) is on the edge of putting into Hades for testing.  This week I want to do the Mystery Chest for the initial set, I have an RNG function to recode and resources for ingredients (resources for the recipe scrolls is done now).  I will then do a complete walk through to see if I like the results.  To kick this off there are quite a few tools that can be used to improve your crafting experience, situation and results so I will be adding them to the Hades Dungeon Chests this week. (Yes a key will be coming for them).  Start collecting now or cry later...

Version 389
Deco Deeds Added: 4 new items from Sayla
Dynamic Logging Updated:  Handling static announcement code
Dynamic Check Updated:  Adding new static functions for Player vs Player
Bod Box Updated:  Should handle normal resources correctly now
Crafting Hammer (Silver) Added:  This will allow splitting up an ingredient for the new craft system (Silver has a 25% chance of damaging ingredients and costs 5 Evo Coins)
Crafting Hammer (Gold) Added:  This will allow splitting up an ingredient for the new craft system (Silver has a 10% chance of damaging ingredients and costs 10 Evo Coins)
Crafting Hammer (Platinum) Added:  This will allow splitting up an ingredient for the new craft system (Silver has a 0% chance of damaging ingredients and costs 0 Evo Coins)
PvP Deaths:  Start of new code handling announcements for kills in Felucca