Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     11 months ago   May 26, 2023, 08:12:38 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update May 26 2023 [469]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update May 26 2023 [469]
11 months ago  May 26, 2023, 08:12:38 AM

First let me say this week I am expecting the FelCap voting to go without issues and if so we will move forward with that.  Next for this, I would like to see a few additional small tweaks, move to weekly votes, displaying fel cap (There is a command for this btw, [getcap while in fel) and voting results.  Sticking with Today V2 I want to wrap up the Free Stuff Event (It is like 90% done as it stands)

Another piece of Nucluas has been added and I know people are asking, Kane wtf does that even do? (Okay you're not but I can pretend you are interested). As with any game a lot of the times it deals with tables and making a random selection from it.  Now this works great until you want to get fancy, good example is the Market Place.  One of the features for the next version is the ability for the player to either be able to create sub lists or at the very least be able to alter the table weights based on their personal desires. This new code allows for that and is generic to the point where the same code that works for the Market Place can also be used for Tasks and anything else I dream up down the road.

Version 469
Ultima Nucleus - PreProcessor Updated: Issue with resolving the max index of the reward sequence.
Ultima Nucleus - RandomTable Added: Dynamic Table Engine for handling any sort of table of objects and effectively creating weights/sub tables.
Vet Rewards Updated: Display test updated