Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   May 28, 2021, 09:04:25 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update May 28, 2021 [390]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update May 28, 2021 [390]
2 years ago  May 28, 2021, 09:04:25 AM

Recipe Craft System is being moved into the next phase, this is where I am will go through the complete process on the test and live shard at the same time to ensure everything happens as expected on both sides.  Anything I see will get cleaned up in the next update or if happy, will start to update the needed configs for items to be able in Hades as we move forward.  Currently I only have one of the War Master Armor Sets however moving to additional sets will be rather easy, just a matter of creating the needed recipe scrolls for each piece of it and then any special ingredients needed for any properties not covered thus far from the previous set.  I will be offering prizes for the first people that craft new items so stay tuned.

Version 390
Deco Deeds Added: 68 new items from Sayla, Tiger and Flops
Fishing Updated:  Added Drift Wood
Voting Stone Updated:  Added additional information to the data
Recipe Craft System Updated:  Moved complete system on to the live shard for the next phase of testing.
Mystery Chest - Wild Practitioner Added:  The chest can drop any recipe scroll or ingredient used for this specific gear set (13 items total on the table) of random intensity to be used for crafting the gear.  Chest also has a new model, it can be either a Silver, Gold or Platinum chest; Silver drops 1 item, Gold drops 3 items and Platinum drops 5 items.
Bod System Updated:  Pretty sure uncovered the rogue code that was clearing the large bod entry array