Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   November 13, 2020, 09:36:18 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update November 13, 2020 [363]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update November 13, 2020 [363]
3 years ago  November 13, 2020, 09:36:18 AM

Next week will be dedicated to a new AFK Checking method/gump/system.  I have known for a bit there was/is a certain player who handed out a script he wrote that helps gold panners get by the afk gump check.  Now I will be honest, I knew that code was not going to last forever but I do want to state this.. If you are afk resource gathering and I catch you, you're done.  I am not like others, I will track you, watch you, write code to better follow your gold until I have your main and then we will talk.  So you can lie to me how it was just this once, etc etc etc.  I have heard it all and I am very black/white with cheaters. 

You have my promise, next Friday your script will be worthless and the next system will not be as easy to get around ;)

Version 363
Bed of Nails Updated:  Once again really old code finding a way to show why error handling is a must.  No clue exactly what caused it but won’t be repeated.
Deco Deeds Added: 15 new items from Sayla
Core Updated:  New map added named “Narza”, this map will be used for New Player Areas and has Fel rules.  The idea is to allow new players to experience a first step before real pvp.  This does not mean new players looting other new players, this is about watching your attacks and learning what can turn you grey.  No boats, recalls or marking allowed on this map
New Player Teleporter Added:  This teleporter works for players under 45 days and/or in New.  I am allowing all members of New to access with the idea of the more experienced leaders helping but this is not to be used by those players.  This is for New Players.
Base Boat Updated:  Boats will not open on Narza
Champ Skulls Updated:  Now allows for no skull to drop
New Champ Added:  This is for new players “Elemental Lord”, consider it a first step and work in progress