Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   November 20, 2020, 07:35:47 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update November 20, 2020 [364]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update November 20, 2020 [364]
3 years ago  November 20, 2020, 07:35:47 AM

This is the first step to really cleaning up some of the AFK issues, this deals with resource gathering at the moment however already working on how to expand this to also handle a few combat rail scripts I have noticed. (Combat rail is when you have a script that recalls or moves you around killing things and collecting gold, while these scripts are not illegal running them while afk is.)

We now have a New Player Champ in testing, this area is for players under the 45 day mark.  Please do not attempt to exploit this feature

If all goes well next week I will take the Patching Framework and start to get a test version of our patcher up and running, progress!

Version 364
Core Update:  Expanded the Gump code with additional features for the smaller size gump
AFK System Updated:  Complete recoded the check and how it works.  The new system is config based and can be altered without restart.  This is the initial version of this with additional features to come after testing.  (Yes, your afk scripts just broke) (At the moment the features are directed towards resource gathering however I will be enhancing this to help us deal with combat rails.)
Deco Deeds Added: 21 new items from Sayla
BaseCreature Updated:  Hopefully this helps tone down the ancestral population
Today System Updated:  Rewards will check if your backpack can handle the weight, if not the item will drop in your bank.