Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   October 08, 2021, 08:35:52 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update October 08, 2021 [410]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update October 08, 2021 [410]
2 years ago  October 08, 2021, 08:35:52 AM

Just a heads up I did manage  to win the Covid Lottery and win a break through case, have had it for the week and just want to let people know in case people gripe I am slow to answer something.

The market stones have had a pretty hefty update functionality wise so the first step will be for anyone to let me know if they have any odd experiences, next week will come the new market for the Hallows and we will test out the new code.  This will be a chance for people to see some of the treasures in Hades and also for those in Hades to have additional methods to getting some of the craft items.  This will be a limited time thing though :)

Version 410
Recipe Craft System Updated:  Sanity check in a few locations
Region Updated:  Should have all locations for the Hallows
Market Stone Updated:  Display can now handle Quest Items as Currency
Market Stone Updated:  Purchase will determine if a quest item is being used and provide the needed to information for validation
Dynamic Currency Updated:  Updated the 2 functions that are being used in the Market Stone as a test to limit the damage should something odd happen.