Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   October 15, 2021, 10:08:54 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update October 15, 2021 [411]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update October 15, 2021 [411]
2 years ago  October 15, 2021, 10:08:54 AM

Since this will relate to a few different systems going to express what my desired results will be here... Next RCS item to test will be the Gear Key and odds are this will involve the Task System.  In my opinion just seems to fit best here since in most cases your average vet will desire a few of these keys, so it works for me.  I am also going to create 2 new items revolving around the Sewing Kits used to created Armored Cloth, the first will be an item that can be used to combine lesser kits to create a higher tier kit and then a series of jewelry items that can be crafted to "assist" when using the Sewing Kits.  These new items will also be using the RCS and within the Task System.

If I can get some of the above in working order over the next few weeks then my plan is to have a few new features for the December/January event cycle to kick things off. 

Version 411
Contracts Updated:  Domino cleaned up a bunch of small things
Hallows Market Added: This will go into effect sometime this weekend, adding a new way to spend pumpkins (aka testing out the market system using quest items as currency)
Enhanced Sewing Kit Updated: Verify working and added in depth logging to determine a solid step forward for this system (I have something in mind for this but need some data)
Merchant Framework Updated:  Slight issue where bad data was being saved on a limited basis, this is now corrected and correct information is returned.
Deco Deeds Added: 7 new items from Sayla
Recode interface for new context features