Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   October 22, 2021, 07:38:41 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update October 22, 2021 [412]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update October 22, 2021 [412]
2 years ago  October 22, 2021, 07:38:41 AM

Pretty happy with the progress this week, hopefully will have the Geart Key ready for me to craft by the end of the next week.  I am looking to introduce this sometime in November or might just wait for December 1.  This will be using the Recipe Craft Ssystem however it won't be focused on Hades,the ingredients and recipe scrolls can be attained some where else on the shard (Don't ask, I won't answer yet).  Though if you wish to spend some time in Hades or Vecna's Tomb you can find the same tools which do work for this like the Chisel, Quill and Combine Deeds. In addition to the resources needed to use those.

What is the Gear Key you asked?  Only the best thing since sliced bread if you ask me.  Think of it as a complete suit/gear bag except at the click of a button and only weights 1 stone.  Adding and removing the gear from the key is done at the server so no more lag or internet issues, you click and you are ready to rock.  I also expose the serial numbers of the gear, plus the last equipped in case of a lost item happens you can help provide the needed info for me to find things faster.  I have yet to lose anything in testing the gear key, I am more talking about while you are wearing an item and it suddenly drops from a curse or some odd event like that.   This key is not part of the normal key system though so it won't go into the Master Key (By design, it won't ever),

Once we get this key tested and in the world this will become the base for a new Pet Key.

Version 412
Gear Key Updated:  Added empty feature
Gear Key Updated:  Added Description feature
Gear Key Updated:  Several rounds of functionality testing
DynamicConsumption Updated:  Logic flaw that was preventing consuming both storage and pack items
Deco Deeds Added: 3 new items from Domino and Sayla