Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   October 29, 2021, 09:12:15 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update October 29, 2021 [413]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update October 29, 2021 [413]
2 years ago  October 29, 2021, 09:12:15 AM

One week ahead of schudule and the next week suddenly behind, that is how it goes some months.  I had a few issues being reported to me recently so finally buckled down to clean them up after giving some thought to some of them.  This is my only warning, don't get caught cheating because I am very black and white on the matter.  If you cheat you are banned in my opinion, cry if you want but that is my view.  Let me find a rune to the hue room or some other location that you wouldn't have...  It is very simple, if you do not integrity when it doesn't matter like in a game the you never will have it when it does matter.  Do us both a favor and assume I am coming so stop, delete the runes and such.

Now on to the good stuff... If I can get a few days next week think I can completely wrap up the recipes and ingredients with all the new features of the Gear Key.

Version 413
Gear Key Updated:  Added new feature where the key can be opened and used from inside the bank
Trick or Treat Bags Updated:  Found a bad ItemID for one of the drops
DynamicConsumption Updated:  Quest Items will be checked for if they can be traded or owned by the current player.
Travel Spells Updated:  Now logging Player, Start Location and End Location.
Today System Updated:  Click validation added
Contract System Updated:  Property closing gumps when contract accepted
Regions Updated:  Hue Room added as a lock down location
Deco Deeds Added: 7 new items from Sayla and Tiger
Breeding Gump Updated:  Expanded data from errors