Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   September 25, 2020, 10:09:07 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update September 18, 2020

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update September 18, 2020
3 years ago  September 25, 2020, 10:09:07 AM

Between a ton of small things, real life and just a billion conversations it seems.. I was not able to get everything I wanted accomplished.  Thew new level feature is working as I desired it to be but as I was finishing it I kind of realized it could be better with a few more days of coding, so that is the direction I am going to take with it.

Version 357
Deco Deeds Added:  11 items added from Sayla
Enchanted Sewing Kit Updated:  Crafters name added to the new Armored Cloth item
Lich Blood Shard Updated:  Recoded cost to increase the %.  After each successful increase it will determine the new cost (Which will always be lower than the previous static 100).  Luck will also provide a small decrease in the number of coins needed when it calculates the new cost.  All shards had a new cost calculated after the update.  (All new costs are in favor of the player and next to impossible to achieve the previous cost of 100)
DynamicConsumption Updated: Resolved a few functions using ints
Champions Updated:  Champs on all facets have the same code for determining if a skilled mount scroll drops (I do need to recode because not all maps are equal with regard to maps and this loot table.)