Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     3 years ago   September 25, 2020, 10:07:57 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update September 24, 2020

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update September 24, 2020
3 years ago  September 25, 2020, 10:07:57 AM

This is one of those Updates where I think to myself in surpise "wow it worked?".  Ever since the idea floated in Factions about extending the Level System I have been trying to figure out how, I think we finally have those initial steps and features started to unfold.  I will probably create a few things to test all this out, verify it works and even add a few things because.. well I can.  I also have the new config for the Royal Hunt completed, I just need to do a few hunts myself and make sure it does what it should, for me personally this is huge.  When I created the Royal Hunt I had something in mind but never could quite get it to look and work like I had desired, I could come up with countless bandaids and flawed solutions but never the one I had in my mind.. until now.  So if it works, I will be happy and start pushing this down the path (Which is the easy part).

Version 358
Deco Deeds Added:  6 items added from Sayla and Domino
Core Update:  Enhanced base functionality in an effort to create a standardized display.
Level System Updated:  Started recoding the display to allow for extended functionality (Several conversations with players regarding Factions and the normal shard)
Level System Updated:  The ability to add features which can then be leveled up, not dependent upon spending points.
Enchanted Rune of Orlaan Augment Updated:  Final testing needed but overall happy with the results thus far.  This gives a weapon the Deadly Strike special feature.
Deadly Strike Special Attack:  Gives a weapon skill bonus (Whichever skill the weapon is using), this is for high tactics users, 200+ range.  2 bonuses are awarded:  First for your tactics and second for the level of the feature.  (This may need some balancing along the way).  The bonus is applied for the entire Swing process.
Interior Decorator Tool Updated:  Sayla found an issue which can lead to a crash
Vecna Scribe Runes Updated:  Extended the time to complete each step, if the rune expires while in your possession you will be awarded a little gift.
Crown of the Champions Updated:  Feature display should be working