Discussion in   Shard Updates   started     2 years ago   September 03, 2021, 08:03:38 AM   by   Kane

Shard Update September -3, 2021 [405]

Kane
591 Posts
Topic :   Shard Update September -3, 2021 [405]
2 years ago  September 03, 2021, 08:03:38 AM

Did a lot of testing this week on the regen rates and if being honest I didn't find one red flag or even something that gave me pause.  This is leading me to believe that the main issue the primary med skill and perception.  I started with the skill as you will read below then after a bit more testing on the tools I do plan on releasing the regen rate test tools to allow players to verify things for themselves.  They do need a bit of work before this happens though but I will get there with them.

Version 405
Meditation Skill Updated:  Removed the RNG aspect of the skill and moved to a skill based check system.  Basic check is how much mana you need to regen with a basic modifier that existed before and a bonus for high luck.  So the higher your med skill is, the higher you can start meditating.  This is very simple at the moment but I want to see it run and get some input then will release the math aspects of it.  New skill does have a switch so can change back in the event we find a major issue.
New Player Champ Updated:  WIll announce in global when it starts
Claim System Updated:  Changed message to fit the code
Powder Residues Updated:  Improper check, still had testing info being loaded.